Being charged with a crime can happen at any time of the day or night. It doesn’t matter if it is a weekday, weekend, or holiday. You could be arrested at any time.
That is why whenever our clients need us, we are here for them. We are 24-hour criminal defense lawyers serving the St. Paul, MN area.
We Aggressively Protect Your Rights
A misdemeanor or felony charge is a serious matter. These charges can affect your family, your job, your education, and your future. You could potentially be looking at consequences like:
- Jail/prison time
- Inability to pass a background check
- Drivers license suspension or revocation
- Order for Protection
- Job loss/Difficulty finding a new job
- Denial/discontinuation of federal student aid
It is important that you reach out to an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. We understand that this is a time of crisis and you feel overwhelmed. The sooner you have legal representation, the better it is for your case.
Our Knowledge and Experience is on Your Side
At Rogosheske, Rogosheske & Atkins, we represent clients in the St. Paul, MN area. Contact us if you are facing criminal charges such as:
- DWI. We may be able to help you avoid the maximum penalties, depending on the specific factors involved in your case. Aggravating factors include whether you have previous DWIs, when those DWIs occurred, and if there were minors in your vehicle.
- Drugs. Due to drug schedules, or classifications, charges can be complicated. Your case will also depend on whether you are charged with possession, selling, or trafficking.
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Domestic Assault. In domestic assault charges, an Order of Protection can keep you from legally accessing your home. This order may prevent you from having contact with your minor children. We may be able to fight unnecessary Orders of Protection so you can lawfully see your children.
- Assault. Assault charges may have come about after a scuffle or even self-defense. Cases have many variables, including if great bodily harm was inflicted, the age of the parties involved, and if a weapon was used.
- Aggravated Robbery
- Criminal Vehicular Operation
- Assault with a Weapon
- Threats of Violence. Something you said during an argument may have been misconstrued. All perceived threats must be taken seriously. We will uncover all of the facts in your case to give you the best representation.
Our 24 hour criminal defense attorneys know the legal system inside and out. We are familiar with the tactics and strategies local prosecutors use.
We have been advocating for our clients for over 70 years. We will put our knowledge and experience to work with you during this difficult time.
We Achieve the Best Possible Outcome for Your Case
As you face criminal charges, you may feel hopeless and worried about the future. The charges may have isolated you from family and friends.
Our attorneys know that some criminal charges are entirely baseless, while others have merit. Even if you made a mistake, you deserve to be treated fairly. We will work for the best possible outcome for your case.
Our case results show that we have won dismissals, acquittals, and reduced charges for our clients. We have also fought for reduced jail times, so our clients can get on with their lives. You can get back on track after criminal charges.
Contact Us, 24/7 Criminal Defense Attorney
When you are facing criminal charges, you need an aggressive St. Paul criminal attorney. At Rogosheske, Rogosheske & Atkins, our phone is answered 24 hours a day every day of the year. The legal system is always at work, and so are we. Contact us now to schedule your free consultation.